Full Time Dentist Job Chicago, IL
13 months ago
HEADLINE: Chicago, Illinois: Premier dental group in Chicago and Indiana is seeking several Dentists for their growing organization. These are a Full Time/40 hour work week opportunities. $ Excellent salary and incentives with room for growth and advancement.
LOCATION: Chicago, Illinois
- All their facilities are easily commutable from the metropolitan Chicago area.
- Please scroll down below regarding detailed information about Chicago.
- Several dentists are needed to join a premier dental group for their growing organization.
- They are in the process of opening a sixth office in a few months.
- These are full-time positions / 40-hour work weeks.
- Patient Volume: Providers see approximately 8 to 15 patients per day.
- Offices are fully staffed and equipped with cutting edge technology.
- Each office will have a dental hygienist and office support staff.
- They are very supportive of their dentists.
- They believe in creating a collaborative, teamwork group in helping Dentists reach their personal and professional potential.
- They provide strong mentorship as well as a strong on-boarding process.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- The new Dentists will be employed by this premier and successful dental group.
- They are offering an excellent salary and incentives, which will be discussed.
- There is opportunity for growth and advancement.
INFORMATION REGARDING THE CITY OF CHICAGO:
- The current metro area population of Chicago in 2023 is 8,937,000.
- It is a world-class city and one of the most successful metropolitan areas in the world. It is the largest city in the Midwest. It is a thriving mix of world-class museums, classic American architecture, fine dining, and cultural activities. It has five major league sports franchises, numerous theatres and galleries, and more than 552 parks and 33 beaches. Despite its size, Chicago is a collection of friendly walkable neighborhoods that gives it the feel of a small town.
- It is the most central, most accessible city in the country. While in the metropolitan Chicago area, various modes of transportation provide easy and convenient access to downtown Chicago and surrounding areas.
- Located in northern Illinois, Chicago sits alongside Lake Michigan, where it earns its nickname of the Windy City.
- Chicago is also the home to the Merchandise Mart (the largest building in America); the Oceanarium (the world's largest indoor marine mammal pavilion); and Buckingham Fountain (the world's largest fountains). The Taste of Chicago is the country's largest free outdoor food festival. Chicago is the candy capitol of the world. The Art Institute of Chicago holds the largest collection of impressionist paintings outside the Louvre in Paris. The world's largest public library is in Chicago.
- Chicago is the birthplace of the skyscraper, and also the home to some of the world's first and most innovative art and architecture. It is an outdoor museum of world-famous architecture. One can stroll through history just by walking through the Loop. The indoor possibilities are limitless, including world-class museums, plus a host of smaller, special-interest art galleries.
- Major employers include McDonald's (headquartered in Oak Brook), Motorola, Walgreens (headquartered in Deerfield) Household Finance, and CNA Insurance.
- There is so much to see and do in Chicago ' ranging from its thriving nightlife and world class museums and shopping, to major sports events. Beyond its beautiful lake front setting are growing neighborhoods, full of character, each containing their own unique places to discover. Chicago is truly an American gem you would be proud to call home.
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.