Full Time Dentist Job Chicago, IL
8 months ago
HEADLINE: Excellent openings for both full-time and part-time Dentists to join a large community health organization. They are seeking several dental providers that share their mission toprovide dental services to an underserved patient population. Choice of a flexible work schedule. Monday to Friday with one half day on Saturday per month. $ Very competitive Salary and Quarterly Bonuses.
LOCATION: Chicago, Illinois
- These dentistry opportunities are located in southeast Chicago.
- Please scroll down below regarding detailed information about Chicago.
- Located in southeast Chicago, several Dentists are needed to join a large community health organization.
- They have full-time and part-time opportunities available.
- They are seeking a dental provider that shares their mission toprovide dental services to an underserved patient population.
- They have excellent support staff, which includes a dental hygienist.
- Work Schedule: Monday to Friday with one half day on Saturday per month.
- They are offering a flexible work schedule.
- The dental provider(s) will be given a choice: 10-hour shifts/4 days per week or 8-hour shifts/5 days per week.
- Call Schedule: Phone Only. It is rotated weekly every 7 weeks.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- The new Dentist will be employed by a large community health organization.
- They are offering a very competitive salary and quarterly bonuses.
- Complete fringe benefits package which includes:
- Paid Malpractice with tail coverage
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- 3 Weeks of Paid Vacation which increases to 4 Weeks Vacation after Year 4
- 3 Paid Summer Days (1 for July, 1 August, 1 for September)
- 1 Paid Wellness Day
- 5 Paid Sick Days
- 11 Paid Holidays
- CME $2,000 allowancewith 5 Days of paid time off
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Qualification of Loan Repayment Plan
INFORMATION REGARDING THE CITY OF CHICAGO:
- The current metro area population of Chicago in 2023 is 8,937,000.
- It is a world-class city and one of the most successful metropolitan areas in the world. It is the largest city in the Midwest. It is a thriving mix of world-class museums, classic American architecture, fine dining, and cultural activities. It has five major league sports franchises, numerous theatres and galleries, and more than 552 parks and 33 beaches. Despite its size, Chicago is a collection of friendly walkable neighborhoods that gives it the feel of a small town.
- It is the most central, most accessible city in the country. While in the metropolitan Chicago area, various modes of transportation provide easy and convenient access to downtown Chicago and surrounding areas.
- Located in northern Illinois, Chicago sits alongside Lake Michigan, where it earns its nickname of the Windy City.
- Chicago is also the home to the Merchandise Mart (the largest building in America); the Oceanarium (the world's largest indoor marine mammal pavilion); and Buckingham Fountain (the world's largest fountains). The Taste of Chicago is the country's largest free outdoor food festival. Chicago is the candy capitol of the world. The Art Institute of Chicago holds the largest collection of impressionist paintings outside the Louvre in Paris. The world's largest public library is in Chicago.
- Chicago is the birthplace of the skyscraper, and also the home to some of the world's first and most innovative art and architecture. It is an outdoor museum of world-famous architecture. One can stroll through history just by walking through the Loop. The indoor possibilities are limitless, including world-class museums, plus a host of smaller, special-interest art galleries.
- Major employers include McDonald's (headquartered in Oak Brook), Motorola, Walgreens (headquartered in Deerfield) Household Finance, and CNA Insurance.
- There is so much to see and do in Chicago ' ranging from its thriving nightlife and world class museums and shopping, to major sports events. Beyond its beautiful lake front setting are growing neighborhoods, full of character, each containing their own unique places to discover. Chicago is truly an American gem you would be proud to call home.
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.