Full Time Physician Assistant Job NC
9 days ago
A hospital-owned, multi-specialty group with over 80 providers that covers 4 counties, is hiring an Endocrinology Physician Assistant to join its busy, outpatient practice on the coast of North Carolina.
- Clinical hours are Monday-Friday (8 AM-5 PM)
- Average of 13-16 patients daily in the clinic
- Medical Center has been named one of the "Top 5 Best Hospitals in State" by Business North Carolina Magazine five years in a row.
Compensation & Benefits Package
- Employed position
- Salary based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice with tail, health includes family, ST/LT disability, life, dental, 401K/403B/457 retirement plans
Practice is located in a community less than 2 hours from Raleigh, NC, 30 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean, and 45 minutes from Greenville. The local population is 25,000 with a service area of 250,000. This community has an excellent school system with several two and four-year colleges in and around the area for higher education. Outdoor activities abound in this community. Golf courses, parks, sailing, boating, fishing, and many other water activities are plentiful here. This opportunity offers a nice quality of life for you and your family.
Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Yanisse Spillman
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.