Please ask for Sean Goldstein at 954.837.2619 or Sean.Goldstein@CompHealth.com when inquiring about this job
Come live and practice in this unique top-ranked Michigan city. This is a great family community with excellent schools and recreational activities for the whole family. In addition, this area has good nightlife and easy access to an international airport and other metro cities within the state.
CRNA's will do regional work here and see a nice mix of cases. Spinals, epidurals, Bier blocks and lines are all part of the practice here. Nurse anesthetists are valued here and paid accordingly. Expect to earn between $230K (new graduates) and the $270K range in this role which will include some call. A large sign-on bonus of $40,000 as well as a comprehensive benefits package will be included for the hired candidate.
Interviewing now and considering all experience levels.
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent CRNA jobs around the US, please contact Sean Goldstein at Sean.Goldstein@CompHealth.com or call 954.837.2619.
**Please reference JOB - 2813770
- $220K-$270K earning potential
- CRNAs do lines and regionals here
- Exciting venues for sports, culture and the arts
- Strong education options
- $40,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Near an International airport
- Close to other Michigan cities
- New Grads Welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail