Full Time Registered Nurse Job Bronx, NY
$90k - $157k yearly
Job DescriptionA health services network in New York City is currently seeking an experienced, licensed Registered Nurse (RN) to join their Night shift staff as their Bronx facility as an Assistant Director of Nursing. In this role, the Assistant Director of Nursing will be responsible for assisting with the planning, organizing, directing, coordinating and evaluating nursing services.
The Assistant Director of Nursing will:
- Plan, direct, coordinate and evaluating nursing service on all tours
- Assist in the preparation of personnel, supply and equipment budgets
- Initiate the development of administrative procedures and programs of patient care
- Supervise the Head Nurses in assigned clinical areas
- Prepare and makes periodic and daily reports on administrative matters relating to staff and patient management
- Attend and chairs regular staff meetings with nursing personnel
- Asses nursing services by making rounds, conducting chart review and evaluating patient care
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of related Nursing experience; 3+ years of experience in a Teaching and/or Supervisory role
- Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree in Nursing, Educations, Clinical Specialty, and/or a related field
- NYS Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Solid assessment, clinical, and documentation skills
- Patient oriented
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.