Full Time Registered Nurse Job NY
2 years ago
HEADLINE: Westchester County, New York: Located in a suburban community about 30 minutes to Manhattan, several CT (Cardiothoracic) ICU Registered Nurses are needed to work at a community hospital. Available: Full Time and Part-Time, Day or Night Shifts. $ Very competitive. Excellent and complete fringe benefits package.
LOCATION: Westchester County, New York
- This hospital is located in a suburban community of Westchester County and about 30 minutes to Manhattan.
- Located in a suburban community in Westchester County and about 30 minutes to Manhattan, several CT (Cardiothoracic) ICU Registered Nurses are needed to work at a community hospital.
- Full and Part-Time Shifts available
- Nights or Day Shifts available
- Day Shift: 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Night Shift: 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in New York State
- B.S. in Nursing preferred
- Adult Medical/Surgical experience required
- ACLS and BLS required
- Must maintain valid certification by the American Heart Association
- Problem-solving techniques and critical-thinking required
- Ability to organize care and activities of multiple patients needs
Duties/Responsibilities for the CT (Cardiothoracic) ICU Registered Nurses:
- Cater to the needs of patients requiring constant monitoring and whose clinical conditions are considered critical.
- Skilled at noting subtle hemodynamic changes that lead to complications and interventions.
- Manages and operates complex medical equipment such as ventilators and telemetry monitors.
- The hospital is offering a very competitive salary, which is commensurate with the candidate's experience.
- Excellent and comprehensive fringe benefits package.
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.