Nurse Practitioner - Folkston, GA
Flexible Work Hours and a Sign-On Bonus
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate from an accredited Family Nurse Practitioner program located in a State, the District of Columbia, or a U.S. territory.
- Current, full and unrestricted RN and Advanced Practice Registered Nurse license in the state of Georgia.
- A minimum of one year of clinical provider experience in direct patient care as a certified family nurse practitioner.
- BLS for Healthcare Providers certification through the American Heart Association.
- Ability to pass a federal government security background check.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides direct care to patients within discipline Scope of Practice and performs functions in accordance with current accepted practice, licensure, certification, credentialing and granted privileges.
- Provides treatment of persons throughout the life span as appropriate to discipline and facility setting.
- May be expected to respond to and or coordinate response to medical emergencies.
- Functions independently to perform age-appropriate history and physicals for acute, chronic and complex medical conditions.
- Performs physical examinations, to include but not limited to gynecologic exams, EKGs, and/or neurological exams on all ages as needed.