Please ask for Sean Goldstein at 954.837.2619 or Sean.Goldstein@CompHealth.com when inquiring about this job
Come live and practice in this great Texas community that is located 1 hour from Dallas. It offers excellent schools, beautiful scenery, and a variety of shopping, eateries, and hotels. Its proximity to the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex allows residents every urban amenity while retaining the unhurried atmosphere of a smaller community.
Here CRNA's work a schedule of either 8, 10, or 12-hour shifts and will see a mix of cases excluding hearts. Nurse anesthetists can perform lines and regionals here and they are valued. Full benefits are offered, and the base will be $220K plus additional call and extra shift pay. There is plenty of earning potential here. Texas has no state income tax.
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent CRNA jobs around the US, please contact Sean Goldstein at Sean.Goldstein@CompHealth.com or call 954.837.2619.
**Please reference JOB - 2780771
- 1 hr to Dallas
- 8, 10 or 12 hr shifts for CRNA's
- W2 with full benefits
- Mix of cases including OB
- $220K plus call and extra work
- Regional training available
- TX has no income tax
- Family friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail