Please ask for Sean Goldstein at 954.837.2619 or Sean.Goldstein@CompHealth.com when inquiring about this job
Come and work in a Texas city that is within an easy commute of three major cities, offers excellent schools, and a downtown district with a rich history and a great variety of dining, shopping and cultural activities. The community enjoys the best of both worlds and is known for its small-town charm, big city conveniences, and abundant natural resources. Bring the family - this Central Texas community is an excellent place to call home.
Here CRNAs work weekdays with minimal call and rare callbacks. Lines and regionals are offered to nurse anesthetists in this independent practice. Coaching for OB regionals will be available if needed. Also included are a sign-on bonus and a base salary of $290K. Extra work is available. New graduates are welcome to apply.
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent CRNA jobs around the US, please contact Sean Goldstein at Sean.Goldstein@CompHealth.com or call 954.837.2619.
**Please reference JOB - 2759851
- CRNA in Central Texas
- Sign-on Bonus offered
- Residential community with good property value
- Paid malpractice
- $290K base for CRNAs
- Low cost of living
- See lines and regionals here
- New Grads welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail