Please ask for Sean Goldstein at 954.837.2619 or Sean.Goldstein@CompHealth.com when inquiring about this job
Come to Southeast Texas for an All CRNA position and a slow practice. Here you will see bread and butter cases and some OB. We are seeking people who can successfully handle those cases without backup. The schedule is slow and you will go home early often. This opportunity is located off the western shores of the Texas Gulf Coast in a small community. Whether you're into fishing, hunting, a birding aficionado, a connoisseur of the arts, a history buff, this area has something for everyone. This position pays $275K for nurse anesthetists as a permanent independent contractor. There are benefit options you can elect to use or not use. Please respond with your current resume to be considered.
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent CRNA jobs around the US, please contact Sean Goldstein at Sean.Goldstein@CompHealth.com or call 954.837.2619.
**Please reference JOB - 2748282
- CRNA Only job in Southeast Texas
- Slow practice
- Go home early often
- Small community
- See regionals
- Great area for hunting and fishing
- No State Tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail