We have an immediate opening for a CRNA in New York. This amazing Long Island community has gorgeous waterfronts, vineyards, many boutiques, and local food options as well as one of the prettiest neighborhoods on the island. The position is hospital based and you will be doing mostly bread and butter cases in a slow department. You will also have the opportunity to do lines and regionals if you like. They will consider W2 as well as 1099 employment depending on your preference.
Please respond with resume and available interview dates.
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent CRNA jobs around the US, please contact Sean Goldstein at Sean.Goldstein@CompHealth.com or call 954.837.2619
**Please reference job #2363533
- Beautiful Long Island Town
- Slow Practice
- W2 or 1099
- Benefits offered
- Pay based on experience
- To the high $170Ks
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail