We have a nice opening for a CRNA who would like to work consecutive weekday shifts that end at 11p. No weekends or call would be required. In this role, the nurse anesthetist can choose to work 3 or 4 days a week and then have a long weekend every week. The pay is excellent and will pay about $200K plus any overtime you earn. The employer has an outstanding benefits package that will allow you to bring in about $20K a year in your 401K and you will receive two $10K bonuses over your first year. With plenty of PTO and time off every week, you will have a great quality of life. The CRNA will see a mix of cases here and live in an attractive northern Virginia town located about an hour from Washington DC. This is a great place to make your home. New Graduates are welcome to apply.
Please respond with your resume to be considered.
For further details about this opportunity, please contact Sean Goldstein at sean.goldstein@compHealth.com or call 954.837.2619.
***Please reference JOB - 2669696
- $200K range + OT
- 10 or 12 hour late shifts
- About 1 hr to Washington DC
- $20,000 in your 401k
- 2 $10K bonuses first year
- CRNA or SRNAs welcome
- Great benefits
- Mix of cases for CRNAs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail