Please ask for Sean Goldstein at 954.837.2619 or Sean.Goldstein@CompHealth.com when inquiring about this job
We have an opening for a CRNA with a flex schedule and only a 32-hour workweek. You will find the caseload's diverse and challenging all while being rewarded with a generous compensation package. This is a great place to not only live but also work and develop a broad skill set. There are some regional opportunities and extra work available as well, should you want it. There is minimal call, maybe once a quarter. The actual facility is located in a Lakefront community voted one of the best places to live. The area has an affordable cost of living, healthy lifestyle options, and an excellent school system, along with vibrant restaurants. The benefits include multiple retirement programs, $31,000 in bonuses as well as a fully comprehensive offering of support services. If you are seeking a diverse practice with great benefits, a high salary that reaches $180,000 plus bonuses and relocation assistance, with just 5 years experience, this is the job for you. New graduates and experienced CRNA's are welcome. Great Southern Minnesota City, only 90 minutes to Minneapolis.
Please respond with a resume if you would like to be considered.
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent CRNA jobs around the US, please contact Sean Goldstein at Sean.Goldstein@CompHealth.com or call 954.837.2619.
**Please reference JOB - 2676694
- Up to $180K salary with just 5 yrs experience
- Lakefront community voted one of the best places to live
- Southern Minnesota and 90 Minutes to Minneapolis
- Diverse cases with minimal call, maybe once a quarter
- 32 hour work weeks with choice of 8, 10, or 12 hr. shifts
- Generous CME offered
- $31K in bonuses and relocation assistance
- Open to hiring via Video Interview
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail