The community boasts award-winning school systems, a diverse economy, affordable cost of living, and a vibrant downtown. You will be spoiled with the location's cultural activities and abundance of outdoor recreation based on the community's proximity to the Skyline Drive, Shenandoah National Park, Appalachian Trail, and Shenandoah River. You will also enjoy easy access via interstate to international airports and a wide range of amenities in nearby Charlottesville, Washington D.C., and Richmond. New Grads May Apply. Interviewing now!
Please respond with your resume and available interview dates if you would like to be considered.
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent CRNA jobs around the US, please contact Sean Goldstein at Sean.Goldstein@CompHealth.com or call 954.837.2619.
**Please reference JOB-2700492
- No Call, Weekends, or Holidays
- 10 and 12 hour weekday shift options
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided
- 20k sign-on bonus
- 10k retention bonus after first year
- 5 days CME and 3k annually
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail