If you love hiking, camping, and the great outdoors then this is the area for you. Outdoor enthusiasts can adventure at every altitude and speed! By land, there's hiking, golf, disc golf, and horseback riding. If you prefer the water go tubing, canoeing, kayaking, or rafting. There is even hot air ballooning, high ropes courses, and skydiving if you prefer a higher adventure. The location has a wonderful downtown area with excellent restaurants, loads of concerts, and something to do for everyone. Also, if D.C. and other major metros are just a short drive away. New Grads May Apply. Interviewing now!
Please respond with your resume and available interview dates if you would like to be considered.
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent CRNA jobs nationwide, please contact Doug Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2613.
***Please reference JOB-2700529
- Multiple shift options
- Call is 1:7 and 2nd call is negotiable
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided
- 20k sign-on bonus
- 10k retention bonus after first year
- 5 days CME and 3k annually
- Over 8 weeks PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail