This city is a very highly rated place to live for many reasons. The location has a wonderful downtown area with excellent restaurants, loads of concerts, and something to do for everyone. Enjoy first-rate museums, galleries, wineries, shops, and numerous outdoor recreation options. Washington D.C. and Richmond are just a short drive away. New Grads May Apply. Interviewing now!
Please respond with your resume and available interview dates if you would like to be considered.
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent CRNA jobs nationwide, please contact Doug For further details about this opportunity and other permanent CRNA jobs around the US, please contact Sean Goldstein at Sean.Goldstein@CompHealth.com or call 954.837.2619.
**Please reference JOB-2700529
- Multiple shift options & schedule flexibility
- Over 8 weeks PTO
- Excellent compensation/benefits package for experienced CRNAs & new grads
- 20k sign-on bonus; 10k retention bonus after first year
- One of America's best places to live
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail