The surrounding community has a vibrant arts scene, distinctive festivals, signature events, and cultural attractions. It's a waterfront city with a mild climate, one of the lowest crime rates in the region, and an impressive school system. New Grads may apply. Interviewing now!
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent CRNA jobs around the US, please contact Sean Goldstein at Sean.Goldstein@CompHealth.com or call 954.837.2619.
**Please reference JOB-2707310
- Live on the coast
- Mostly 12 hr shifts
- Over 8 Weeks of PTO
- Competitive pay scale for both new grads & experienced CRNAs
- 20k sign-on bonus; 10k retention bonus after first year
- Robust benefits package
- Dense suburban community with a lot of beach access
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail