Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Richland, WA
Seeking an exemplary Occupational Medicine nurse practitioner or physician assistant to take advantage of this opportunity to join a new, highly supported Occupational Medicine program with large growth potential at Kadlec Regional Medical Center. Enjoy a healthy work-life balance in the beautiful and welcoming community of Richland, located in the heart of sunny Eastern Washington.
- Full-time, weekday schedule with time built in and revenue for paperwork
- Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine, Primary Care or Occupational Medicine a plus
- Support staff includes MA, massage and physical therapists, scheduler
- Potential for minor procedures
- No call, weekends or holidays
- Expert professional student debt advice at no charge
- 1 to 2 years of experience required
- Kadlec Qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Compensation is between $56.28 and $71.79 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, vision, dental and retirement
Where Youll Work
Kadlec Regional Medical Center is a 337-bed, nationally recognized medical center with a growing heart and vascular program, a Level II Trauma Center, a world-class digital imaging center, and more award-winning initiatives. Representing the highest level of patient-centered care, Kadlecs quality and safety initiatives have earned a 5-star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, and an A grade from the Leapfrog Group for quality and safety.
Where Youll Live
Nestled at the confluence of the Columbia and Yakima rivers, Richland enjoys an abundance of outdoor recreation, excellent education, and rich scientific and agricultural industries including an internationally recognized wine industry. With a dry climate, hot summers, and mild winters, the area boasts over 300 days of sunshine annually and year-round recreational opportunities such as golf, fishing and cycling.
Who Youll Work For
Kadlec is the leading health care organization in the Tri-Cities and surrounding region of southeast Washington, where it operates Kadlec Regional Medical Center hospital and a network of more than 40 primary and specialty care clinics. Home to a growing heart and vascular program, it also has a world-class digital outpatient imaging center. Part of the Providence family, Kadlecs more than 3,000 employees are committed to its mission of providing safe, compassionate care.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 8287
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.