Full Time Pediatrics Job Bronx, NY
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Union Community Health Center, Inc.
Union Community Health Center, Inc. -
- Full Time
- Hours:40 Hours Per Week
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 16
- Call Schedule: No Weekend Call
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: - Competitive Base Salary- Negotiable Based on Experience
- Benefits: 4 weeks PTO | Health | Vision | Dental | Retirement | 403b | Short Term Disability | Long Term Disability | Term Life Insurance | Loan Repayment through NHSC | CME 5 days a year with a $1,500 Allowance
- Additional Info: Union Community Health Center has been caring for residents of the Bronx for over 100 years. Today we are recognized as an award-winning leader among NYS health centers, providing the highest level of quality, affordable health care.- Federally Qualified Health Center providing family-oriented health care services from six (6) locations throughout the Bronx.- Practice in an NCQA Level 3 PCMH community-based practice.-Ranked in the 97th percentile by HRSA for clinical, financial, and regulatory performance.- We are seeking candidates that are wanting to grow within an organization, as well as, opportunities to work with Pediatric residents training within the health center. - Close to the Bronx Park, the New York Botanical Gardens, and the Bronx Zoo.- Work and live in a thriving urban setting only 45 minutes from New York City.- PREFERRED: Ideal candidates will have 3+ years of experience. Knowledge of fluent or medical Spanish a plus.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.