Full Time Hospitalist Job Richmond, VA
Spend more time building professional relationships with patients and primary care physicians like you have never done before!
JenCare has a unique delivery model of care for an adult, predominately geriatric, patient base. Due to our growth, we are now expanding our services to include the management of our patients' care in local hospitals. This position will be fully integrated with our low volume outpatient primary care physicians whose focus is on outcomes, not on production or volume. You will be employed by JenCare and responsible for the care of our patients only. Be part of a team of like-minded physicians and professionals whose goals are results, not RVU's. You will coordinate and fully utilize the services and specialists available within our practice with autonomy in the hospital.
- Direct interaction with PCP and JenCare team (3x weekly meetings, or daily as needed) ' Presentation of cases and updates, working to utilize subspecialty input for specific questions
- Work with hospital coordinators and care team
- Average admission of 1-2 per night and average census of 4-6 at each of 2 hospitals we intend to cover. Night call can be managed 99% of the time over the phone with tuck in orders, seeing the new Hx and Pe in the morning. Goal maximum of 14-16 patients
- Days also include admission of JenCare patients
- Benefit by a 7-on, 7-off block schedule
- Refer to JenCare traditional primary care which has far more services to offer the patient, allowing earlier and safer discharge
- Competitive compensation NOT based on an RVU model; guaranteed base, bonus paid on outcomes, not volume
- Benefits provided by JenCare include: malpractice, health, dental, life, long term disability, relocation allowance and CME. A competitive salary with performance incentives as well as commencement bonus are included in our offer
- Work smarter, not harder - significantly lower volume than most traditional Hospitalists programs
- Procedures (central lines, intubation, arterial lines) are optional, not required
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.