Full Time Hospitalist Job WV
6 days ago
Enterprise Medical is assisting a nationwide health system with the recruitment of Internal Medicine physicians for a Rehab Hospitalist position. This opportunity will be similar to a step-down unit in that there is NO ICU coverage No ICU-level patients, No procedures, No coding, and No rapid response.
About the Practice
- Monday-Friday with rotating weekends on call
- Come in 8-10 am and be home by 4-6 pm - Flexible Rounding
- Open to Physicians right out of Residency
- Seeing 15 to 20 patients per day
- Wound Care Management experience is a plus
- Must be able to acquire Active DEA
About the Compensation/Benefits/Perks
- Independent Private Practice Model
- Free Consultation for billing and other resources
- Income ranges from $220-320k
- Leadership Stipend of up to $40k
About the Community
Nestled within a community of about 90,000 residents, the city of Parkersburg is centrally located in the Mid-Ohio Valley along the Ohio River. Parkersburg and Wood County provide low crime rates, low commuting times, and state-of-the-art healthcare facilities, combined with the lower-than-average cost of living, excellent education systems, and an abundance of close-proximity outdoor activities. The area is a premier choice to raise a family, retire, or just enjoy a better overall quality of life. Because of its convenient location, Parkersburg is a short drive to multiple major metropolitan areas such as Columbus, OH, and Pittsburgh, PA.
Contact: Quentin Lawrence
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.