Primary Care Provider to join network of community-based Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) offering comprehensive services in medical, dental, mental health, and specialty healthcare services in 6 Northern California Counties. System serves the underserved and uninsured community, opening is in Yuba City, Outpatient with optional call, Mon- Fri, will consider 4 day 10 hour shift, Spanish skills are a plus, J-1 and H1B are accepted
Generous Compensation package includes:
- Salary average is $220K – $290K BOE (plus numerous incentives
- Malpractice Insurance
- Full insurance for Health, dental, vision, life and disability.
- 403B and pension plan.
- Paid vacation, 9 Holidays
- Qualities for NHSC student loan program
- Medical Group manages all administrative aspects
No Cal Community Based Care Center near Sacramento. Yuba City offers the Northern California Life style at its best, offering as wide variety of outdoor activities to include Great Water Sports, Super Fishing, Boating, Ski Lake Tahoe, outstanding bicycling, and much more all, short commute to the metropolitan amenities of Sacramento, Affordable housing and great schools