Full Time Cardiology Noninvasive Job Detroit Lakes, MN
Job DescriptionDetroit Lakes, Minnesota, Cardiologist Job
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Seeking candidates possessing demonstrated superior imaging and clinical cardiology skills to develop and expand a currently dynamic practice
- Live and work in the beautiful lakes area of Minnesota
- Collaborate with comprehensive cardiology team as part of a Heart and Vascular service line including Interventional Cardiology, Structural Heart Program, Electrophysiology, Pediatric Cardiology, Vascular and CT Surgery services
- Ongoing and planned expansion of services offered in Detroit Lakes, MN
- Work Monday-Friday, no call, no weekends or holidays.
- Provide outreach to additional MN sites once per week
- Experienced echocardiography and support staff on site
- Competitive salary and starting bonus
- Relocation and benefit package
- No buy-in, no malpractice, no overhead, no seniority issues
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- Organization/Area Information:
- Centrally located in the heart of the Lakes Area
- 1 hour from Fargo and 3 hours from the Twin Cities
- Detroit Lakes population: 8,500; Regional population: 102,000
- Regional Service area consists of 5 clinics and 1 hospital
- For more information about the communities, visit: www.visitdetroitlakes.com
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.