Full Time Cardiology Job NH
6 days ago
We have an exceptional opportunity for a full-time Cardiologist to join our Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, based in our new outpatient specialty center in southern New Hampshire.Our Hospital?s cardiovascular center has a strong and trusted reputation for providing the highest quality heart care and heart health service.
About the Opportunity:
- We are seeking a clinical cardiologist with a strong interest in building a busy consultative and outpatient cardiology practice.
- The position will entail inpatient service responsibilities on our inpatient cardiology and consultative cardiology services at the Medical Center as well as affiliated community partner institutions.
- Our Cardiology division is committed to education, and our faculty all contribute to the teaching of our 21 fellows in clinical cardiology, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, and vascular medicine.
- An ideal applicant would have experience and commitment to exceptional outpatient cardiology care, as well as a passion for clinical teaching.
- Complementary skills and interest in cardiovascular imaging, vascular medicine, and/or advanced heart failure will be strongly considered.
- The Division consists of 48 Cardiologists and a supportive team of 35 experienced Advanced Practitioners treating patients in seven cardiovascular subspecialties.
- In 2023, the division had approximately 40,000 office visits (across four sites), over 4,000 Cath Lab procedures, 2,000 EP Lab procedures, and completed more than 20,000 Non-invasive testing procedures.
- A tertiary care, 337-bed hospital with a state-of-the-art Level II Trauma Center and outpatient clinic
- We are a physician-led, multi-disciplinary group practice of over 500 physicians.
- Our integrated delivery system consists of over 1,200 clinicians providing care throughout our network of acute care hospitals, ambulatory centers, physician practice sites, behavioral health facilities, long-term care facilities, home health organizations, and care management.
- MGMA based compensation with a comprehensive benefits package
- Located in southern New Hampshire, within one hour of Boston
- Convenient access to the mountains and seacoast
- Minutes from Manchester Regional Airport
- Population of 24,000 people
- Affordable living with no state income or sales tax
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.