Full Time Family Practice Job Mobile, AL
Job DescriptionMobile, Alabama, Medical Director - Family Medicine Physician Opening
- Clinical Role:
- Seeking a physician Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Board Certified or Eligible in Geriatrics Preferred
- BLS, CDS Certification, and DEA - Required
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with the frail or elderly population- Required
- Previous supervisory experience Required
- Permanent position opportunity
- Responsibilities include:
- Provide general medical direction and supervision of the medical aspects of participant care
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of medical policies and procedures/standards and protocols
- Provide direction and supervision to related Primary Care Providers (PCPs) and APPs
- Travel within the regionperiodically as needed
- Conduct history and physical on new participants and event-based and periodic reassessments. Develop medical treatment plan and provide medically necessary services in the range of locations in which participants may reside.
- Interview and evaluate applicants to PACE Organization and their caregivers and participate in the Intake and Assessment decision.
- Discuss each participant's medical conditions and prognosis with him/her and their caregiver to assist them in expressing their wishes and planning their future care.
- Execute assignments in a culture that is shared and collaborative across all divisions within TH PACE.
- Collaborate in the nursing treatment program of participants
- Participate as an active member of PACE Organization interdisciplinary team. Educates and advises the team regarding the implications of diagnoses, cognitive and physical function and treatment options.
- Participate in team and family conferences and decision-making processes.
- Educate participants and families regarding health maintenance and their chronic medical conditions, in cooperation with nursing staff.
- Supervise the health care and treatment program as developed by the interdisciplinary team.
- Perform physical examinations, order and evaluate appropriate laboratory and diagnostic tests, and record results in a systematic manner
- Participates in provider on-call rotation as required.
- Full-time OR Part-time option (16-24 hours/week)
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- Competitive base salary
- Up to 10% bonus potential
- Interview & Relocation expenses
- Professional dues and association fees
- Malpractice Coverage
- Lifestyle Information:
- Live in a beautiful, family-oriented area on Alabamas Gulf Coast
- Exploreart museums or experience a symphony orchestra, professional opera, and a professional ballet in what was once called the Paris of the South
- Stroll through the heart of the downtown area to find specialty shops and boutiques
- 2 hours from New Orleans, LA
- 2 hours from Destin, FL
- 3 hours from Jackson, MS
- 3.5 hours from Birmingham
- 4.5 hours from Atlanta, GA
- Easy access to an international airport
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.