Full Time Cardiology Noninvasive Job Boston, MA
8 days ago
An academic health system, the largest in Central Massachusetts, west of Boston, is adding a non-invasive Cardiologist to help grow our nuclear/PET and cardiac CT programs. Medical Center is a tertiary-care teaching hospital with active programs in all aspects of cardiovascular medicine, cardiac surgery, and structural heart disease.
About the Opportunity:
- Work in a collegial setting where clinical care, training the next generation ofcaregivers, and research are valued
- Ideal candidateswill have level 3 training or equivalent experience in either nuclear cardiology or cardiac computed tomography
- The successful candidate will maximize the impact of tomographic imaging programsthrough collaboration with the Department of Radiologyin addition to participation in outpatient clinicsand inpatient rotations
- Activity in other cardiovascular imaging, research, and teaching is available based on interest and experience
- 780-bed non-profit facility with three campuses
- Generous Salary plus bonus and full benefits, including malpractice, 401k, and more
Located in New England?s second-largestcitywith an active, vibrant, and energetic community where you can enjoy an array of recreational activities, including hiking, biking,skiing,and snowboarding. Take an easy day trip to the mountains and pristine lakes of Maine, New Hampshire, or Vermont. This area boasts an outstanding arts and culture scene and an exciting food district. Only 45 miles west of Boston and 50 miles from Springfield. Local. regional airport
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.