Full Time Anesthesia Job NJ
Job DescriptionWhether you are searching for a position in your area or in another state, we have professionals to help you achieve your goals through our relationships with facilities nationwide - in rural settings, small cities, and major metropolitan areas.
Your specialty-specific CompHealth rep places your best interests at the heart of everything they do and pays careful attention to the things that matter to you, from the big, hard-to-solve problems to the tiniest details.Contact Rya Harrison
- 100% pain management
- Excellent benefits
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Pain fellowship needed; PMNR candidates will also be considered
- No call
- Monday through Friday work schedule from 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Employed position
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.