Full Time Family Practice Job Hanford, CA
$280k - $260k yearly
Job DescriptionThis position is in an area that provides big-city amenities and an unparalleled gateway to the great outdoors. Come experience a family-oriented community, California climate, low cost of living, and access to mountains, rivers, National Parks, ski resorts, and much more.
Your CompHealth recruiter will be your advocate assisting you with contract negotiation, including pay, benefits, and incentives with insights into facilities and national market trends.Contact Mauro Piroli
- Monday through Friday workweek
- Flexible work schedule
- Strong retention bonuses
- California license in-hand needed
- Visa holders welcome to apply
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- $234k salary post-residency
- 36 days of PTO included
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.