Full Time Anesthesia Job NH
9 days ago
Anesthesiologist, come practice in a beautiful community hospital setting in Central New Hampshire, where your lifestyle and priorities are valued. Here, you can work a diverse case mix in a patient-centered community hospital and choose whether you want to take call.
About the Position:
- Full-time or part-time opportunities
- Hiring call and non-call positions
- Call shifts are treated as worked hours and counted toward your yearly hour requirement
- Cover a wide variety of specialties
Who We Are Seeking:
- MD or DO
- BE/BC in Anesthesiology
- Ability to obtain NH state professional licensing
About the Benefits:
- Substantial base salary with extra compensation potential
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement and 403B matching
About the Location:
We are only one hour from the scenic White Mountains, Atlantic Coast, and Boston. Great schools and safe neighborhoods. It's a great place to raise a family or come to retire. There is no employee tax and no sales tax in the state.
Contact: Robyn Baker
Phone: (781) 365-8191
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.