Locum Tenens Neurology Job Jackson, MS
Job DescriptionCompHealth services are always free to you. Let us do the heavy lifting and handle the headache of credentialing, travel, housing, and so much more. With the premier staffing agency as your champion, you can achieve more success with less worry. No other agency has our capabilities and scale, which allows us to deliver on the details that matter to you.
- Willing to wait for license
- Weekdays, Days
- 10 patients per day
- EMGs required
- Credentialing needed
- DEA needed
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.