Locum Tenens Cardiology Interventional Job Fort Smith, AR
Job DescriptionLocums Fort Smith, Arkansas, Interventional Cardiology Opening
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- 12/20/23 - Ongoing Need
- Call Coverage
- Call Type would be In-House and STEMI
- Call Response Time 1 hr. for in-house.
- Emergency/STEMI less than 30 minutes
- Call ratio (not 100% sure what they are asking) 100% inhouse (from staff or hospitalists) No pt call backs
- Avg. call 24/hr.: 20-25
- Call Patients Seen: 15-20
- No Admissions unless STEMI are all done by hospitalist service
- Inpatient Setting
- Board Certified Required
- Active AR License
- ACLS, ATLS, BLS Required
- EMR: Epic
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the client to discuss more!
- What RecruitWell Provides:
- A rated malpractice
- Weekly direct deposit
- 24/7 dedicated recruiter support
- Professional onboarding and credentialing
- Prepaid travel and lodging
- RecruitWells Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.