Full Time Psychiatry Job Brooklyn, NY
Job DescriptionCome practice in Brooklyn, NY, which is a rejuvenated and exciting borough to live in, just across from Manhattan. You will be working in an area that offers every amenity NYC is famous for, from great delis and cuisine from all over the world to the unparalleled Brooklyn vibe.
Your CompHealth recruiter is your coach who will find the best fit for you and help highlight your strengths during the interview process.Contact Joanne Davies
- Loan repayment
- Malpractice coverage
- No call and no weekends
- Monday through Friday work schedule from 8 am - 5 pm
- 80% clinical and 20% administrative
- H-1B visas are welcome to apply
- Will consider current chief residents or fellows
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.