Full Time Hospitalist Job CT
$250k - $325k yearly
Job DescriptionWhether you are searching for a position in your area or in another state, we have professionals to help you achieve your goals through our relationships with facilities nationwide - in rural settings, small cities, and major metropolitan areas.
Your specialty-specific CompHealth rep places your best interests at the heart of everything they do and pays careful attention to the things that matter to you, from the big, hard-to-solve problems to the tiniest details.Contact Kaylee Petrosino at or
- 7-on/7-off block schedule; 12-hour shifts
- Open ICU; no procedures
- 6 - 8 admissions per day
- Codes and rapids required
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Final-year residents are welcome to apply
- H-1B visa eligible
- For more information, please email
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.