Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Job AZ
Job DescriptionInterested in this assignment? Or maybe you still haven't found what you're looking for? Contact one of our specialty-specific recruiters to get access to our vast network of open jobs - including some jobs that never get posted. CompHealth will handle all the details like housing and credentialing for you, and our services are always free to you.
- Willing to wait for license
- BC or BE required
- 12-hour shifts
- APP support
- 29000 patients per year
- Trauma level III procedures required
- Credentialing needed
- DEA needed
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.