Full Time Cardiology Noninvasive Job Boston, MA
One of the largest medical groups south of Boston is seeking to hire a full-time, Non-Invasive Cardiologist with an interest in heart failure is ideal. Join a network of over 150 primary and specialty care providers serving a culturally and socio-economically diverse patient population.
About the Opportunity
- Team of four non-invasive cardiologists, two interventionists, two Advance Practice Practitioners as well as two visiting electrophysiologists from our affiliate
- Practice includes 1 in 5 hospital service weeks with two Advance Practice Providers rounding on the in-patient service.
- Well-staffed practice located in a beautiful new building.
- Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory that provides primary and elective PCI services.
- Cardiology section also maintains an Advanced Heart Failure Program with a dedicated post-discharge clinic and an Anticoagulation Management Service.
- Cardiac rehabilitation program is available on campus.
- Non-profit organization includes a 217-bed Hospital and 18 ambulatory offices.
- High earnings potential with a comprehensive benefits package
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance.
- Located in southeast Massachusetts, 20 miles from Boston and 40 miles from Providence
- Less than one hour to scenic Cape Cod with top-rated beaches, parks, and trails
- A culturally diverse community with a population of approximately 100,000 people
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.