Full Time Hospitalist Job IL
4 days ago
A hospital in Northwest Illinois is adding a Nocturnist to its well-established and busy practice. They are currently seeking a BC/BE Nocturnist who prefers to practice in an environment that will offer a comfortable work-life balance in a community of about 26,000 residents.
- Accepting Internal or Family Medicine physicians
- 7 on/7 off schedule, 7 PM-7 AM, Tuesday - Tuesday
- Covering nights for the (3) day shift Hospitalists
- Approximate Census - 40 patients
- Approximately 7 admissions per night
- MGMA-base salary, 2 Weeks Vacation,1 Week plus $4,000 per year for CME
- 23 Weeks (161 Shifts) Per Year with extra shifts available
- Retention Bonus, Metric-Based Performance Bonus
- Signing Bonus & Loan Repayment available
About Northwest Illinois
A lovely rural community of about 26,000 residents, this location offers a comfortable, laid-back lifestyle and family-friendly atmosphere in northern Illinois. It is 65 miles from Davenport, IA, and only 115 miles from downtown Chicago, IL, and sits on the Rock River. This proximity offers easy access to great boating, hunting, and fishing. The community has something for everyone: an academy with lessons and classes (music, performing, and visual arts), an active park district with a gymnastics center, indoor pool, indoor track, and turf field, four indoor tennis courts, 8,000 square foot fitness center, and much more. As well as public and private schooling options.
Contact: Brian Nichols
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.