Full Time Cardiothoracic Surgery Job WA
9 days ago
Cardiothoracic Surgeons, come join this multi-specialty healthcare organization in North Central Washington and become a partner where they prioritize taking care of their physicians as much as taking care of their patients. The team comprises one well-established cardiothoracic surgeon, three experienced CT surgery APPs, an RN case manager, and a growing interventional cardiology service.
- Rural practice with a 50/50 practice split with your partner CT surgeon.
- Salaried position with great work-life balance
- Collaborative and supportive team-based care environment
- Busy, high-quality rural practice with room for growth
- Comprehensive Cardiovascular and Thoracic surgery service, active Structural Heart Program
- Ideal candidate able to perform a wide variety of Cardiac and Thoracic Surgery operations
- EPIC medical record
Work/Life Balance and Benefits
- Compensation: starting range (Pay range $747,603 - $808,220) is based on training, experience, certifications, etc.
- Guaranteed annual salary increase
- Flexible scheduling alternating every other week on
- Relocation expenses covered, including packing: up to $20,000
- 1-year partnership track
- Continuing medical education allowance of $8,000 every two years
- Generous Healthcare/Vision/Dental Annual Premium paid for provider and family
- Matching 401k upon start, life insurance, long-term disability insurance
- Signing bonus
- Navigate Student Loan Counseling for the life of your student loan repayment.
- Vital Work Life Employee Assistance Program
- HEDI: Active Health Equity and Diversity Inclusion program
Why We Live Here
- Located in north central Washington State,
- A 12,000 square-mile service area with clinics in 12 rural communities
- More than 200 days of sunshine annually
- Nestled between the foothills of the Cascade Mountains and the Columbia River, the town is surrounded by opportunities for hiking, camping, skiing, snowboarding, white water rafting, kayaking, fishing, and backpacking
- Family-friendly environment with safe communities and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in music, culture, and arts
- Historical museum, performing arts, community festivals, and celebrations for the family
- 150 miles from Seattle
Contact: Steve Frank
Phone: (314) 587-4720
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.