Full Time Gastroenterology Job San Antonio, TX
2 days ago
Join a highly regarded organization in San Antonio, Texas that offers testing, treatment and interventional care for gastrointestinal and digestive disorders. This is a highly trained group seeking to add another advanced endoscopic to their elite team.
- 100% advanced endoscopy focus
- Opportunity for endobariatric procedures
- Interventional EUS and complex resections
- Coordination withtransplantspecialists and access to clinical trials through an established relationship with theTexas Liver Institute
- Living donor transplant program
- Ability to work with residents, fellows and an APP
San Antonio is seventh largest and one of the fastest growing cities in the U.S. It is home to the River Walk - a 15-mile network of stone paths along the San Antonio River that connect hotels, shops, restaurants, theaters and more. San Antonio also has the largest concentration of Spanish colonial architecture in North America, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is also home to The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) - one of only three campuses in the country; including a focus on Latin American cuisine.
For additional information, please contact:
Job ID: GW-2311-97299
Contact: Gabriel Wallace
Phone: (817) 210-6668
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.