Full Time Internal Medicine Director Job Brooklyn, NY
$200k - $250k yearly
A multi-specialty healthcare group in New York City is looking to add an experienced, board certified Physician to join their growing team in Brooklyn as their newRegional Medical Director.
About the Opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Hours: Standard Business
- Specialty: Family and/or Internal Medicine
- Setting: Federally Qualified Health Centers (FHQCs)
The Regional Medical Director will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the organization's Federally Qualified Health Centers (FHQCs) throughout Northern Brooklyn.
- 10+ years of Clinical experience, including 5+ years of Supervisory experience
- Master's Degree with a specialization in Healthcare Administration, Administrative Medicine, and/or Public Health
- Medical Doctorate
- Licensed to practice medicine in the State of New York
- Board Certified in Family and/or Internal Medicine
- Knowledge of business and human resources administration principles, faculty practice and finance
- Knowledge of EPIC Electronic medical records
- Experience working within a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.