Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Elmira, NY
4 days ago
Join our close-knit team in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region in Upstate New York. With medical oncology and radiology oncology in the same clinic, clinical trials, and state-of-the-art equipment, you will have the opportunity to treat the full spectrum efficiently and effectively.
- 100% outpatient (75% medical oncology, 25% hematology/oncology)
- Dedicated administrative time
- Low daily patient volume
- Varian TrueBeam Linear Accelerator w SBRT and on-site analysis
- Very competitive salary in the 75% based on MGMA
- Full comprehensive benefits
- 401K and/or 403B with employer match
- Loan forgiveness
- Sign-on/Relocation options
- BC/BE MD/DO
- Visa sponsorship available
Why live in the Finger Lakes?
Physicians are drawn to the Finger Lakes Region of New York for its scenic beauty, outdoor activities, vibrant culture, and strong sense of community. The area offers a more relaxed pace of life, lower cost of living, and a family-friendly environment, making it an ideal place to balance a fulfilling medical career with a high quality of life in a picturesque setting. The region's unique blend of natural beauty, recreational opportunities, and rich cultural experiences provides physicians with a serene and rewarding lifestyle, while also contributing to the well-being of the local community.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.