Full Time Gastroenterology Job Wausau, WI
Join the largest private single specialty gastroenterology practice serving north and central Wisconsin. For over 30 years, this private practice has provided high quality, patient-oriented GI services to central and northern Wisconsin.
- Monday - Friday, 8-5pm
- 1:10 rotating call
- 3 days scoping and 2 days in clinic
- 160 total employees - lots of support staff for follow-ups
- Path Lab, Ensoscopic center, and clinic all under the same roof
Finance and Benefits:
- 2-year salary guarantee and then partnership
- Partnership includes ancillary services profitability model - Endoscopy Center, Path Lab, Infusion Center, Real Estate, and Anesthesia Services
- Total Comp is $750,000 - $1 Million per year
- Signing Bonus available
- $15,000 moving allowance
- Full retirement and insurance benefits
Nestled in the heart of Central Wisconsin, the vibrant Wausau-Weston area beckons with its welcoming community of over 166,000 residents and a plethora of city delights. Immerse yourself in the beauty of our landscapes and indulge in a city that offers everything you desire. From boating and hiking to world-class kayaking and skiing, the outdoor adventures are boundless. Golf enthusiasts can tee off at any of our 9 local courses, including 2 exclusive country clubs!
Explore the charm of the downtown district, where shopping, restaurants, cafes, breweries, and live music create an inviting atmosphere. Wausau, WI, is not just a city; it's a lifestyle filled with endless opportunities for enjoyment and connection. Discover the perfect blend of nature, culture, and community in the heart of Wisconsin!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.