Full Time Cardiology Interventional Job El Paso, TX
24 days ago
Posted by: Tenet Healthcare
Employer: The Hospitals of Providence - Transmountain Campus
Employed Interventional Cardiology Opportunity with multispecialty group in El Paso, Texas
Tenet Healthcare and The Hospitals of Providence ' Transmountain Campus is seeking an interventional cardiologist to join our multispecialty group in El Paso, Texas!
- Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Group Call: 1:3 and ER call: 1:5
- Group consists of 5 interventional cardiologists, 5 general cardiologists, and Cardiology NPs
- Transmountain campus is an academic teaching facility in conjunction with Texas Tech
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and support in an employed environment with the latest, most up-to-date medical procedures and equipment. Among the many benefits to joining Tenet as an employed physician:
- Guaranteed salary with production bonus
- Comprehensive benefits (health, dental, life, 401k with matching, salary deferment program, etc.)
- Billing, Coding and Collections done in-house
- Physician time off (vacation + CME with stipend)
- Malpractice insurance
- MD/DO degree
- Active Texas license or eligibility to obtain one
Rich with nature, culture, festivals, and historic sites, there is no shortage of activities for the whole family. El Paso is consistently ranked one of the safest large cities in the US and is home to Division I universities and private colleges. Come enjoy 300+ clear days of sunshine and no state income tax!
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.