Full Time Family Practice Job Louisville, CO
24 days ago
Family Practice Or Internal Medicine Physician Louisville, CO (10 miles SE of Boulder)
We are looking for a Family Practice or Internal Medicine physician to join our integrated medical practice full time in Louisville, CO. We are located 10 miles outside of Boulder, and less than 30 minutes northwest of Denver. We are looking for a Physician who is knowledgeable in Functional Medicine, to include hormone therapy, peptide therapy, and has a solid understanding in nutrition, weight loss strategies, exercise regimes and the impacts on the patient's health. Ideally, the incoming physician has exemplary bedside manner, strong interpersonal skills, and is compassionate and attentive to patient needs.
We are looking for a Physician who combines a personal commitment to health and wellness with professional expertise in hormone and peptide therapy, among other specialties. Must work hard to ensure that the patients feel heard, respected, and cared for during every interaction.
We have a dedicated team of providers that help our patients reach for and achieve their health and wellness goals, and due to our fantastic reputation for providing the highest quality of care for over 7 years, we continue to grow. We value our patients and our colleagues, compassionate care within a supportive, welcoming environment with a great work life balance. We help our patients embrace a vibrant, healthier lifestyle with our personalized approach that focuses on optimizing hormone balance and achieving sustainable weight management. We help our patients on their transformative journey to the best version of themselves, surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of the Colorado landscape.
- Full patient managementwith Hormone Therapy, Peptide therapy, weightloss, wellness/functional medicine, ED treatment, nutrition and supplementation
- Patient evaluations (medical history and exam, review records, labs and diagnostics)
- Diagnosis and treatment care plan formulation
- Protocols and new treatment protocols
- Overseeing medical assistants
- Furthering educationand training team in new disciplines
- Collaboration with the multidisciplinary team for comprehensive patient care
- Documentation- timely and accurate
- MD/DO licensed in CO
- BCBE Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician
- Knowledge/experience in Functional Medicine
- Expertise in hormone and peptide therapy
- Full time
- Monday - Thursday 9-6 and Fridays 9-1
- $200k to $225k plus
- Bonus compensation based on production
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Discounted or complimentary in-house services
Embrace an enriching career trajectory with our well-respected Medical group, where your expertise will be valued, your work-life balance prioritized, and your professional development nurtured. Ideally, we are seeking a physician for long term employment, who has excellent bedside manners, and practices with flexibility and compassion. We offer an excellent compensation package with great benefits, wonderful work life balance and supportive work environment, and the chance to help countless people in the Louisville area. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please contact us. Please send your resume to email@example.com
Brian Torchin/ CEO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.