Full Time Orthopedics Job Little Rock, AR
Growing Orthopedic department - $700K salary plus production!
- Hospital-employed orthopedic practice of 3 where physicians are given the autonomy in their practices to care for their patients as they see fit.
- Current providers are earning just shy of $1 Million annually
- Perform surgeries at a 300-bed hospital with 9 ORs and robotics (Mako & Rosa)
- Incoming surgeons will benefit from a defined community need and a solid referral base of primary care providers in the area.
Compensation and Benefits:
- The financial package is comprised of a base salary of $700K and a wRVU bonus - The base salary will depend on training and years of experience.
- $50K signing bonus
- Relocation allowance based on geography. Will be based on actual receipts.
- Educational loan assistance and/or residency stipend available
- Robust benefits package & paid malpractice
- You can choose to live in the city (population of over 300K) or in a mid-size bedroom community and enjoy a short picturesque drive to the hospital.
- The cost of living is 14% lower than the national average, combined with the mountains and lakes in the area it's no wonder so many people call this area "HOME".
- Foodie's Paradies / River Market is always hopping with live music, festivals, and amazing restaurants.
- Known as one of the country's top outdoor activity states, mountain biking, hunting, fishing you name it. Combined with the ease of access to a National Airport, a Presidential library, and two mountain ranges this area has something for everyone.
- Educational choices abound: public and private schools, local colleges and universities as well as a large medical school.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.