Full Time Colorectal Surgery Job GA
6 days ago
Join a dynamic colorectal surgery practice in east central Georgia. This was the first and only hospital in the area to offer robotic surgery and now operates three DaVinci XI robots with a dedicated robotic team.
Qualified Candidates/Job Details:
- Must be USA board eligible or board certified.
- Fellowship trained in Colorectal Surgery
- Have a Georgia medical license or the ability to obtain one prior to starting.
- 354-bed acute care hospital
- Level II Trauma Center and Bariatric Center of Excellence, as designated by the American College of Surgeons,
- Robotic Surgery is available, and experience/interest in robotics is a plus.
- Employed position
- Leading compensation with a great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time/allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
- Join one of the fastest-growing communities & second-largest city in Georgia.
- Central Savannah River Area (CSRA), with surrounding cities like Evans, Martinez, Grovetown, Harlem, Appling, Thomson, North Augusta, Aiken, and more!
- Thriving art scene and vibrant downtown life with restaurants, shops, and bars that all add to the high quality of life.
- Year-round golf, as one would expect, with Augusta being the home to the Masters Golf Tournament each year.
Contact: Steve Frank
Phone: (314) 587-4720
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.