Full Time Endocrinology Job MA
6 days ago
A well-respected academic medical group in Central Massachusetts is adding a Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Physician. The ideal candidate will have an interest in working at an academic medical center with a clinical practice that includes in vitro fertilization (IVF) procedures, gynecologic ultrasound, gynecologic surgery, and research.
About the Opportunity:
- The group consists of a division chief, a reproductive endocrinology and infertility subspecialist, one advanced practice provider, and an IVF lab director
- Dedicated administrative time
- Diverse patient population
- Opportunities for teaching residents and medical students
About the Compensation/Benefits:
- MGMA salary with a robust benefits package
- Sign-on and relocation negotiable
- Matching 401k and Pension Plan
- Flexible scheduling with paid time off
- Generous CME Time and allowance
About the Location:
40 miles west of Boston. Enjoy all four seasons of living, with access to beautiful green spaces, some of the best school systems in the state, and excellent options for both public and private schools. Affordable housing with more bang for your dollar. The area is one of New England?s fastest-growing cities!
Contact: Jennifer Viera
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.