Full Time Endocrinology Job El Paso, TX
28 days ago
Endocrinology Opportunity with Established Private Practice in Sunny El Paso!
TTUHSC El Paso - Transmountain and Tenet Healthcare have collaborated on the development of a new set of clinical and educational programs, designed to educate medical students, nursing students and resident physicians; to include (10-10-10) Internal Medicine, (6-6-6) Family Medicine and (4-4-4) Psychiatry program. The facilities are designed to serve the healthcare needs of El Paso and Southern New Mexico, while also providing a world-class training site for up to 100 medical residents across a multi-year program.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a passion for ambulatory care and teaching
- Desire to be part of a stimulating academic environment
- Have a strong interest in professional development
- Teaching, both didactic and clinical
- Quality improvement
- Conducting scholarly projects
The position requires:
- M.D. / D.O.
- Licensed in Texas or eligible for unrestricted medical licensure in the State of Texas
- Completion of an ACGME approved Internal Medicine residency program
- Completion of an ACGME approved Endocrinology fellowship program
- BC or BE by the American Board of Internal Medicine
El Paso has been ranked one of the safest cities in America, for a community of its size. Nestled between the Franklin Mountains and the Rio Grande, its residents enjoy 300 plus days of sunshine annually, numerous outdoor pursuits, and a vibrant city life at an affordable cost of living.
Advance your career, align your work-life balance and have a positive impact in a growing community by practicing high quality medicine in a new academic setting.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.