Full Time Dermatology Job Lafayette, IN
Job DescriptionA well-established Midwest healthcare organization is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible dermatologist to join their practice located in West Lafayette, Indiana. We provide a team-oriented, family-like culture that empowers you to focus on your passion for patient care. Teamwork, empathy, and a positive personality are essential traits for us. We have a full support staff that works to make your job easier and keep focus on your patient's needs. Our team members all work together to ensure the extraordinary care of our patients.
The ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. The candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and a desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients. Physicians will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
You will enjoy living in this Indiana University town with a strong sense of community. It is a wonderful place to raise children or settle down. The surrounding area has access to water sports, kayaking, trail walking, rock climbing, horseback riding, camping, and over 40 parks with an extensive trail system. It is ideally situated between Chicago, IL, and Indianapolis, IN.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, and practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.Contact Austyn Iwuh at
- Flexible full-time schedule
- Average outpatient volume: 20 - 25 patients per day
- Strong Mohs surgery volume with established referral base
- Clinical autonomy to practice per standards of care
- Telehealth offered
- On-site lab
- Collegial team with strong mentorship opportunities
- Have a focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.