Locum Tenens Gastroenterology Job Duluth, MN
Job DescriptionIf you have full or partial availability for this assignment, or are interested in any of our other assignments, contact your personal CompHealth consultant today.
- Willing to wait for license
- Call, Weekend call
- Need 1 week per month
- 4 - 8 patients per day
- Colonoscopy, EGD and ERCP if able but not required
- Credentialing needed
- DEA needed
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.