Full Time Pulmonology Job Tacoma, WA
$350k - $385k yearly
Job DescriptionThis position is in an excellent area of Washington. This city is a hub for artists and musicians. It is a great college town with a vibrant downtown and access to plenty of outdoor activities. This clean mid-sized city has a comfortable Pacific Northwest small-town ambiance.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.Contact Timothy McLean at or
- Practice in a collegial, multidisciplinary care environment with a large integrated health system
- 100% outpatient pulmonology
- Call responsibilities include clinic coverage only as hospitalists cover inpatient admissions
- You will join two pulmonologists with ARPN support
- Non-profit eligible for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Bright Horizons to support the mental health of children, pets, and dependent adults
- Commuter benefits
- Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places, and pastime
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.