Full Time Dermatology Job Dayton, OH
BC/BE Dermatologist Position in Dayton, Ohio
Join a Thriving Dermatology Practice in Southwest Ohio
Position: Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist
Are you a skilled and dedicated Dermatologist seeking an exciting career opportunity? This well-established, private dermatology practice, serving the Dayton area of southwest Ohio for over two decades, is looking for a Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join their dynamic team on a full or part-time basis.
- General / Medical Dermatology: You will practice general/medical dermatology, contributing your expertise to our bustling clinic for 3-5 days per week.
- Patient Base: This busy physician-owned and led group offers a full patient base from day one. No ramp-up time is needed, ensuring you can focus on what you do best – providing exceptional patient care.
- Comprehensive Support: This group values your need for support and provides exceptional clinical and administrative assistance to enhance your practice. You'll have the resources you need to excel!
- Growth Opportunities: This is a place to advance your career! This practice offers excellent opportunities for growth in both clinical and academic avenues. You'll have the autonomy to structure and schedule your workday according to your preferences.
- Skincare Collaboration: Join a team of amazing skincare providers, contributing to a dynamic and collaborative environment that fosters professional development.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Guaranteed Base Salary: Receive a highly competitive guaranteed base salary.
- Percentage of Collections: A rewarding first-year productivity bonus will help set you up for success.
- Lucrative Sign-On Bonus: Make your move to Dayton even more profitable with a substantial sign-on bonus!
- Full Benefits Package: Enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including health coverage and more!
About this Group:
This practice has thrived for over two decades, being committed to providing exceptional patient care. They offer a welcoming clinic culture where career satisfaction can flourish, thanks to a supportive team and a focus on patient well-being.
Dermatologists living and working in Dayton enjoy an exceptional quality of life. This thriving community offers a blend of professional satisfaction and personal well-being. Dayton's affordable living, vibrant arts scene and outdoor recreational opportunities make it easy to achieve a balanced and fulfilling lifestyle in this welcoming Midwest city!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, contact Haleigh Forget today! There's never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation's largest dermatology recruitment firm, with new opportunities added to the myDerm Jobs® app almost daily. It's the only job search app specifically for dermatology providers, and you can communicate with Haleigh directly inside the app!
Download myDerm Jobs® for iPhone.
Download myDerm Jobs® for Android.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.